Friday 21 June 2013

3 Powerful Ways To Spiritually Heal Cancer | Breast Cancer

Breast Cancer - 3 Powerful Ways To Spiritually Heal Cancer
There are many things that modern medicine cannot explain. Many who have been diagnosed with breast cancer do get better, and others who have the best medical care sometimes do not. Yes, early diagnosis is helpful, but even if you are in the later stages there are things you can do to tap into your spiritual healing energy. Below are 3 things that will help you:

 1) FAITH NOT FEAR

 No matter what your religious beliefs, having faith and calling upon the infinite power of the Universe does help. Prayers are always answered if you ask in the right way. Fear can block your call for help and connection to this Power. If you have breast cancer the best time to ask your inner self for help is when you are going to bed at night or in the morning when you awaken. This is the time when your fearful conscious mind is not fully active, and you have a better connection to your subconscious mind. The subconscious mind is your direct connection to the infinite power of the Universe.

 2) A POSITIVE MINDSET

 Doctor's still can't explain why some patients "miraculously" get better and others do not. A shift in your mindset and the way you think and feel about yourself can have amazing results in helping you recover. However, when you are battling breast cancer keeping a positive mindset is easier said than done. You must use your mind to focus on a positive outcome. If you notice negative thoughts creeping in, do not dwell on them. Change your thoughts and replace them with positive thoughts. This will take practice but the more you monitor your thoughts the better you will become at changing them. This will allow spiritual energy to flow through your body and heal you. Focusing on negative thoughts can block the energy your body requires to heal. If you have trouble focusing on positive thoughts then engage in an activity that takes your mind away from the negative thoughts.

 3) VISUALIZATION AND AFFIRMATIONS

 It is a well documented fact that French Psychologist Emile Coue helped heal hundreds of patients by teaching them to repeat the following affirmation each morning and evening:

 "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better"

 However keep in mind if you mindlessly repeat affirmations without visualizing the changes you want to happen, the results you desire may never come to fruition. Visualization allows your conscious mind to connect to your subconscious mind, and your subconscious mind has direct access to your powerful Inner Self. You also have to believe in the affirmations you are repeating. If you consciously repeat the affirmations but do not believe them your subconscious mind will respond by blocking your connection to Spirit. Below is a list of affirmations you can use:

  Divine Light heals me now
  My cells absorb healing energy and love
  My healthy cells produce a healthy body
  My body is cancer free
  I live a healthy life style
  My immune system is strong and healthy
  I release my fear
  The light is always with me
  You are a radiant and magnificent being
  I am blessed with strength and wholeness
  My cells absorb nourishment
  My cells are vibrant and healthy
  I am blessed with health
  I no longer have to struggle
  I am whole and well
  Healing energy flows through my body
  I let the power of love heal me
  I receive perfect health into my body
  My spirit can never be taken from me
  I give my body full permission to heal
  My cells are cancer free
  My treatment is effective
  Good health and I are one
  I let go of all negative ideas about my body
  The root cause of my pain heals now
  I am the source of my health
  I am deeply loved and cherished always
  I continue to receive healing power
  My cells absorb light and love
  You continue to receive healing energy
  Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better  

3 comments:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
      𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 # 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

      Delete
  2. I Never believed i was ever going to be HSV FREE again, DR.Ehiaguna has given me reasons to be happy, i was HSV positive for 2 years and all the means and medicine i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about DR.Ehiaguna on how he was able to cure someone from HSV 2, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that DR.Ehiaguna can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by DR.Ehiahuna , i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HSV NEGATIVE, friends you can reach DR.Ehiaguna on any treatment of any Disease cos i saw many testimony of different disease like, HEPATITIS,HIV AIDS,EPILEPSY, CANCER,CFS he is the one only one i can show you all up to, reach him on drehiaguna@gmail.com or whatsApp him now +2348073908953. quick contact him for help and you can just quickly drop your number on your first mail as i did for easily conversation

    ReplyDelete