Tuesday 11 June 2013

External compression headaches and Symptoms

External compression headaches can occur when any head wear puts continuous pressure on your forehead or scalp.
Common culprits of external compression headaches include tight hats, helmets, headbands and goggles. These headaches are sometimes known by other names that are specific to the type of equipment causing your headache, such as "swim-goggle headache" or "football-helmet headache."
With external compression headaches, the solution is as obvious as the cause. Simply remove the head wear causing the pressure.
Symptoms
The pain of external compression headaches is often described as constant pressure. It hurts most where the object is pressing on your head. As long as the head wear is in place, the pain may get progressively worse.

1 comment:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete