Thursday 13 June 2013

Febrile seizure and Symptoms |Doctor in the house

A febrile seizure is a convulsion in young children that may be caused by a spike in body temperature, often from an infection. Watching your child experience a febrile seizure can be alarming. And, although a febrile seizure may last only a few minutes, it may seem like an eternity to you.
Febrile seizures represent a unique response of a young child's brain to fever. Fortunately, febrile seizures aren't as dangerous as they may look. They're usually harmless and typically don't indicate a long-term or ongoing problem. You can help your child by keeping him or her safe during a febrile seizure and offering comfort afterward.
After a febrile seizure, call your doctor to have your child evaluated as soon as possible.

Symptoms

Febrile seizure symptoms can range from mild — rolling of the eyes — to more severe shaking or tightening of the muscles.

A child having a febrile seizure may:

  1. Have a fever higher than 100.4 F (38.0 C)
  2. Lose consciousness
  3. Shake or jerk the arms and legs on both sides of the body
  4. Roll his or her eyes back in the head

1 comment:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete