Thursday 20 June 2013

How To Clean Your Gold Locket A Simple Method |How To

How To Clean Your Gold Locket A Simple Method
No matter how careful we are with our gold chains and jewelries, they do get soiled and dirty and need some cleaning from time to time.

 It is not complicated to clean any gold chain or jewelry. All you need are just a few household items and you could do the job yourself.

 The simplest way is to get some mild liquid detergent. The one you use for washing your clothes should do the trick. Put about 2-3 cups of water in a bowl then add some detergent. Put in your gold chain or jewelry and let them soak for a few minutes. This allows the dirt and grime to soften for easier cleaning. After a few minutes, take a used toothbrush in one hand and with the gold chain on your other hand start gently scrubbing in the nooks and crannies of the gold chain or jewelry. After youre satisfied that youve cleaned them enough, rinse the gold chain or jewelry in a separate bowl with clean water. Dry the chain or jewelry with a paper towel and make sure it is completely dried before keeping them away.

 There is also another way to clean gold chain or jewelry using ammonia but since ammonia is more powerful than detergent, it is best not to use this method.

 Here are some more tips when cleaning your gold chains and jewelries:
 - Make sure the brush you use has soft bristles. Using stiff bristles can leave scratch marks on the piece.
 - After cleaning, dry out you jewelry on a paper towel in an airy and shady area. Avoid exposing them to bright sunlight.

 And here are some tips to keep your gold chains and jewelries from getting dirty or tarnished.
 - When doing certain activities, it is best to remove any gold chain or jewelry you are wearing. Activities like taking a bath or washing. Soap dulls the gold finish. When going swimming, chlorine and salt water can discolor your gold.
 - Keep you gold items separate from other types of gold jewelry to avoid scratches.

 Gold chain and jewelry should keep for a long time and could also be used as heirloom pieces. But they do get scratched and tarnished so keeping good care of them would prolong their beauty.  

3 comments:

  1. HELLO EVERYONE.. FEW MUNINETS TO REDY THIS INFOR ON HERPES CURE 2018..
    2017 MY MOTHER WAS DIAGNOSED OF HERPES/ KNOWN AS GENITAL WARTS ,I SPENT A LOT OF MONEY ON HER MEDICATION TILL A POINT I EVEN LOST HOPE,BECAUSE MY MOTHER WAS GRADUALLY DYING AND LOST HER MEMORY TOO, I WAS SO DESPERATE TO GET MY MOTHER BACK TO NORMAL, ONE DAY MY UNCLE WHO LIVES IN LONDON UNITED KINGDOM TOLD ME ABOUT DR OLIHA ,WHO HELPED HIM GET RID OF HERPES /GENITAL WART WITH HERBAL MEDICINE AND HIS HERBAL SOAP ,I WAS SO SHOCKED WHEN HE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS ,ALTHOUGH I NEVER BELIEVE IN HERB BUT, I KEEP TO BELIEVE BECAUSE MY UNCLE CAN'T TELL ME LIES WHEN IT COMES TO HEALTH CONDITION I CONTACTED DR OLIHA VIA HIS EMAIL; OLIHA.MIRACLEMEDICINE@GMAIL.COM , YOU CAN TALK TO HIM VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP MESSENGER ON +2349038382931 , HE REPLIED AND ASK ME TO SEND MY HOME ADDRESS AND MY MOTHER'S DETAIL AND THEN I PURCHASED THE HERBAL MEDICINE,SENT ME THE HERBAL MEDICINE THROUGH COURIER SERVICE, WHEN I RECEIVED THIS HERBAL MEDICINE USED IT FOR 2 WEEKS, AND 4 DAYS OF USAGE THE WARTS FELL OFF, MY MOTHER I NOW TOTALLY CURED AND MY MOTHER IS LIVING FREE AND HAPPY AGAIN. YOU CAN TALK TO DR VIA HIS MOBILE NUMBER OR WHATS APP HIM ON +2349038382931.ALL THANKS TO DOCTOR DR OLIHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Emmanuel cured my HSV VIRUS,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn't cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Emmanuel the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,i explained everything to him and prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why wait and be suffer when there is someone like Dr Emmanuel that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via E-mail: Nativehealthclinic@gmail.com IG:  or WHATSAPP +2348140073965 GOD BLESS YOU ALL?       

      Delete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete